CX2R-G2 Power Supply by Critical
Critical Tattoo has completely restructured their G2 power supply series to provide the cleanest and strongest power to run any coil or rotary tattoo machine without hesitation. The CX2R-G2 features a 110-240V AC universal input at 50-60Hz with an output voltage of 0 – 18V DC. It has a 6 Amp peak current capacity and a 4 Amp true continuous current capacity for consistent, solid power.
The CX2R-G2 has 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard RCA clip cords and foot pedals if desired, though the pedal override button makes it so that a pedal is not required to operate. It has two-foot pedal modes – maintained or momentary – and can also be used with a wireless foot pedal. This power supply also features a jump-start mode feature for hard-starting rotary machines and built-in protection against short-circuiting. The CX2R-G2 has two independent outputs and up to six machine preset memory modes.
- Color: Black
- Universal Input: 110 – 240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: 0 – 18V DC
- Compatible with all coil and rotary tattoo machines
- 6A peak current, 4A true continuous current capacity
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Jump-start mode feature for hard-starting rotary tattoo machines
- Displays session and total run time, currency meter, time of day, volts, amps, speed (Hz), duty cycle (%), and STL
- 2, 4, or 6 machine preset modes; nonvolatile memory holds time and presets without power
- Two-foot pedal modes (momentary or maintained) and pedal override button (foot pedal not required to run)
- Independent dual outputs
- 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal; wireless footswitch ready
- Built-in protection against short circuiting
- G2 magnet mount, wing nut screw (10/32), US power cord and adapter included
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Black Arrow Latex
Product Description Maximum protection, puncture resistant, durable, tactile sensitivity, and comfortable fit. Powder-free to minimize skin irritation(2 mg residual powder per glove). Textured for secure grip in wet or dry use....
Black Nitrile Gloves
Product Description The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder. Contains no allergy causing natural rubber proteins.Extraordinary strength and puncture resistance while maintaining tactile sensitivity....
Spirit Thermal Paper
Product Description Spirit Thermal Paper works with any Thermal Fax STENCIL STUFF machine. We also have "Write On" thermal paper, This paper is for an artist more into custom stencils. Draw...
Sensi Wrap 1" or 2" x 5 yds, Rainbow (6 Colors)
Product Description A lightweight compression bandage which sticks to itself, not to other materials or skin. Each rainbow pack contains the following colors: red, green, purple, dark blue, pink & light...